Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Back in Michigan, working hard.
We have been back in Michigan for a week now and I am working hard on the fuselage of the RV-12 we are building. I did manage to get a short flight in last Monday in our RV-9A, but the rest of the time the weather has not cooperated with flying quality. We feel sorry for our relatives that are still in Florida suffering with the 85 degree heat, while we are enjoying the highs in the mid twenties. The garage is very workable, even with outside temperatures in the mid twenties, the garage is in the mid fifties with just 2 little heaters
Here I'm nailing the bottom skin on the fuselage section.
This shows the front of the fuselage to the foot well and lower firewall section
A view from the front showing the lower firewall made out of stainless steel with a shelf above it, from which the rudder pedals are suspended
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment